Current Obsession (Dresses)

10 Comments
As we all know summer is right around the corner, i am so excited and ofcourse my current obsessions are obviously dresses, i am pratically in love with dresses, these are a few am currently obsessing over
I find this tory burch dress nice and simple
This geometric dress is ideal and the pretty model wears it so well
I adore the concept and colour of this outfit, not really a dress but the combination between the shear pleated skirt with the causal pullover is phenomenal.
Photo credits:pinterest



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. ''Geometry'' I love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geometric dress is so cool. I need to get my hands on a dress that looks like that. It looks like a good summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually does, very ideal for summer.

      Delete
  3. I too adore the last outfit. Is that salmon pink for the dress and an orange for the hat? It matches so perfectly. In the past I would never have thought the two colors would match, but they do these days and it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, very nice combination thanks

      Delete
  4. I am on a search to find my wife a gift. I am leaning on getting her one of these dresses. I think she'll love the geometric one the best, so I thank you for having these dresses listed. Makes it so much easier for me to get my wife a gift. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad my blog post helped, thanks

      Delete
  5. I love them all, and I wish I could get them all. The geometric one looks like the perfect summer dress/outfit. The third one posted also is a summer style, but I always go for something white in the summer.

    The Tory Burch dress is perfect for any weather, but I can see myself wearing it on a warm overcast day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tory Burch dress is my favourite, i usually prefer the simple look during the summer, thanks

      Delete
  6. The last dress is my favorite. It just looks like the perfect dress and it also can be worn during any time I feel. It just looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.