Sunny Days

16 Comments
Summer is almost here and the sun is going to be out most of the time, so we all need to protect those lovely delicate eyes these are some of my favourites,
The Tom Ford Cat Eye Sunglasses, the cat eye sunglasses have being around for a very long time, but this tom ford is spectacular.
The Prada Round sunglasses, i find the prada sunglasses ideal for the summer, the frame would sooth someone with a smaller head.
The chanel Sunglasses, i am personally in love with chanel, this bright coloured sunglasses is exceptionally beautiful.
The Ray Ban Sunglasses, ray ban is a popular brand amongst men and women, i adore unisex form, ideal for either male or female.
Photo credits:pinterest


You may also like

16 comments:

  1. I looove! I love the Prada and chanel's one <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Love the sunglasses!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ray-ban :-)
    Greetings.


    http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are gorgeous thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the prada pair! I've seen them on so many bloggers and been wanting a pair myself! Great post :) I just stumbled on your blog and am so glad I did! I don't follow enough inspiration blogs like yours...also I love your watch post, I have a Daniel Wellington watch and it's the best so you're spot on with that! I'm your newest follower...glad to be joining the Yves Pink family :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prada sunglasses are so pretty and ideal for summer, glad you followed my blog thanks

      Delete
  6. Beautiful
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    My blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous06:07

    The first one's are super cool!
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Prada.

    Be sure to check out my blog.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.