The Timepiece

11 Comments
I definately think i have a thing for nice watches, a watch is not just an accessory, it make a bare wrist look perfect. These are just a few i adore,
The Rolex Oyester Datejust, a rolex watch is an investement, because of the high price point, every detail is carefully put in place.
The Dior Wrist Watch, i am not particularly a fan of leather wrist band for watches, but this dior watch is an exception.
The Daniel Wellington watch, this gorgoeus watch comes with interchangable bands so ideal for different looks.
The Micheal Kors in Rose gold, love it or hate it the micheal kors watch is very popular because of the affordable price range. but still classy.
The Kate Spade Silverton watch, kate spade watches might not be as popular as the Micheal Kors, but it still remains a unique time piece.
Photo credits:pinterest


You may also like

11 comments:

  1. The pink Michael Kors is beautiful!!

    xoxo
    B* a la moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the Daniel Wellington watch. xo

    -->THE PINK INNUENDO <--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Daniel wellington watches

      Delete
  3. Loving the Michael Kors in Rose Gold!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love daniell wellington watches!!! Follow me:

    cercandoilmiosogno.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is most importnat article here for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watches they're the perfect accessory to almost every outfit! As much as I love MK I don't love how a lot of people own their watches so I'm hoping to buy a watch in a similar price range that maybe isn't everywhere! lol!! But none the less I have to admit they have beautiful watches :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.