Current Obsession (Bags)

15 Comments
Finally my last obsession for the week, let's talk about bags, how i adore pretty handbags, shoulder bags, clutches, the list goes on, i will start of with the favourites,
The Hermes Birkin, the most expensive designer bag a woman can add to her collection, but why not, all birkin bags are handmade by an individual, Which explains the waitlist and high price.
The Chanel Boy Bag, i truely adore chanel bags, they never go out of style, and this hot red colour is definately a show stopper.
The Balenciaga Bag, very common amongst street style bloggers, the concept and design of this bag is just awesome.
The Celine HandBag, words cannot express how much i adore the design of the celine bag, this is not a bag, this is a masterpiece.
The Prada Saffiano Lux Tote, prada bags are so classy and unique.
Photo credits:pinterest

https://barbiebeautysite.wordpress.com/


You may also like

15 comments:

  1. I love this post , all beautiful bags.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look!!

    so beautiful!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/2014/05/denim-delight.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. PIB naughty23:48

    fashionable designes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bags are hugely popular right now. I have five bags that I often use throughout the week. I love brown and red as I tend to wear colors that complement them more often. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bags are essential to a lady, it makes an outfit complete

      Delete
  5. I used to never bother with handbags/purses. Well, when I was young, they didn't appeal to me that much. But as of late, I am really into them and I've been trying to find some really good ones. I have a nice red bag similar to the one posted above. Has a different strap, but it looks very close to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Chanel Boy Bag is so perfect. I love anything red and it's the perfect red for me. Wish I could pick that bag up, would be so great to get. Soon I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chanel bags too they are so unique, thanks

      Delete
  7. Last time I got a handbag I actually bought a knock-off bag, so I always make sure what I am getting is the real deal. I really want all of these bags, but it's so hard to pick just one. I suppose I could pick them all up, but right now I feel I only need just one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would advice to go to the store if you want to get a designer bag, online sales might be misleading, thanks

      Delete
  8. You gotta love those bags. I am in love with them already and I don't own any of them. I think it's time to go shopping. I must say thanks for sharing all of these wonderful handbags to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.